Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rainbow images at the Frog Follies.....
























Even though it was hot, I'm so glad we went! I forgot how beautiful these things can be.
I have lots more pics.......I skipped the tourquoise, the white, the black...the.....(sigh)
Maybe I will post more tomorrow.

9 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What beautiful cars! Love all the colors.
--JB

Eve said...

There's nothing better than a good car show!! Thanks Mary!

The Birdlady said...

Well, That was fun!

Cicero Sings said...

Beautiful cars and colors ... how those guys love and baby those cars! Spit polished ... they are so shiny.

Glad you had a fun day.

kjpweb said...

Great looking cars and very good details shown! Bravo!
Cheers, Klaus

Mary said...

There were over 4000 cars at this show! I don't even want to think about how many people have been there since Thursday! It was packed today. Besides the cars there are people selling tons of stuff, too. I love all the colors and the shiny chrome! It's more fun taking pictures of bits and pieces then the entire car.

Jane O' said...

These photos of cars were great. We just spent the day in the heat today at something called the Metro Cruise. Classic cars cruise the busiest street in Michigan, 28th Street. We park our Mustang along the route and watch the cars go by for hours, and hours, and hours. A little much for me but not my husband. If you like car photos you might enjoy his blog.
http://mikes-show-n-shine.blogspot.com

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL!! These were CARS!! Not the sloppy junk they make today that dents if you just look at it and you cannot tell one make from another anymore. Thanks for sharing Mary. :)

Mary said...

Jane Marie: Thanks for the link...will pass it on to hubby. I like them once a year, but am not a real car nut.

Joan: Yes, they really fix these things up and baby them.