My little guy was all worn out from the Squirrel Olympics.
(This wonderful animated photo of one squirrel giving another a backrub ....(it didn't stay animated, but you get the idea)....came to me in an email and apparently was created by Happy Toast)
While he's getting a backrub, we'll go visiting.
Across town at my in-laws they have Grey Squirrels as well as Fox Squirrels!
So even though he's a bit shy here, hiding behind his tail, we'll look in for a visit.
Maybe this is sort of like the story of the "Country Mouse and the Town Mouse"
The Country Squirrel lives with me, and the Town Squirrel lives in town (where else?)
He seemed a bit startled to have someone standing below the tree taking his picture, but posed very prettily for me.
While he's getting a backrub, we'll go visiting.So even though he's a bit shy here, hiding behind his tail, we'll look in for a visit.
The Country Squirrel lives with me, and the Town Squirrel lives in town (where else?)
Ummm.....if he's going to be a guest star he needs to get a bit more active.
11 comments:
I'm always astonished on how you get so many Squirrel shots! Love your Squirrel Sunday!
Cheers, Klaus
I love the Sunday squirrels...
More darling squirrels! You will have to get this one to be more friendly. At any rate it is so cute.
sunday!!!!! :D
love your squirrels ;)
As to the questione in my blog, yes its another competione, this time the theme is fall(høst)-flowers(blomster). Sorry, I often forget to add the little translation, nice of you to ask :D
My little squirrel is not laying around ... no not at all. He has been a well worn path from the feeder to his winter cache. Bounce, bounce, bounce ... the bounce goes on!
I did not realize that there were so many species of squirrel but they are all so cute I do not know which one I like most. Lovely picture Mary.
The massaging squirrels is funny! www.birdchick.com posted a similar video recently, you'd probably enjoy it. Squirrel sunday is always fun.
Thanks everyone! I know it wasn't humerous today, but I'm running low on squirrel funny pictures for now.
Thank you for my weekly Sunday squirrels...a day late reading your post...but I now feel better and certainly entertained!
Exactly what are those squirrels doing in that first photo????
Mary, those two bottom ones, the composition, lighting, are great!
Annie: It's just massage, Annie...don't get excited :-)
Sandy: Actually I think I had to lighten that last one a bit. Shooting up into the tree was weird with the light....I just shoot and hope for the best.
Post a Comment