I don't think that I ever posted either of these videos that I took last month. Since the hummers will be leaving in another month, I figure I'd better post them now.
One way to fill up a slow day :-)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting these Mary. We don't have such a bird over here so its nice to see them in action.
Roy: Thanks! It's sometimes easier to video tape them instead of trying for still shots. They have such a range of motion both sitting and hovering. When they disappear quickly it's because they've give chase to another one. I would love to catch them at that, but they go so fast, I can't keep up!
Thanks, Mike! Wish I could send a few hummers your way, because I know your photos would be fantastic. You'll just have to visit the states some summer :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting these Mary. We don't have such a bird over here so its nice to see them in action.
Roy: Thanks! It's sometimes easier to video tape them instead of trying for still shots. They have such a range of motion both sitting and hovering. When they disappear quickly it's because they've give chase to another one. I would love to catch them at that, but they go so fast, I can't keep up!
Our blogs have similar themes. I enjoyed the videos as you can see the tongues..
Rambling Woods: It's such a pain to post videos, but sometimes they show more :-)
sooooo jealous, great videos Mary, love em.
Thanks, Mike! Wish I could send a few hummers your way, because I know your photos would be fantastic. You'll just have to visit the states some summer :-)
Post a Comment