Monday, August 4, 2008

Quilt Barn links with more information.....

Apparently there are lots of these out there! I only saw a small portion of the ones in Kentucky.
Here are a few other links, or try Googling your own state and see if anyone is doing this!
http://www.harrisoncountyohio.org/community/quiltbarn.htm
This is a link for Ohio quilt barns.
http://www.ohiobarns.com/otherbarns/quilt/quiltbarns.html
The above link is for locations and photos of several states that are doing this.
http://www.barnquilts.com/
This link is for Iowa quilt barns
http://www.randesignscustomjewelry.com/home.html
This link even includes jewelry being made in honor of the barn quilts! Cool!

5 comments:

abb said...

I wonder if there are other states doing this. Going to Missouri next week - I'll keep my eyes open!

Mary said...

I found one reference when I googled Missouri quilt barns that was dated 2007 and sounded like they were going to do some.

Anonymous said...

There's apparently at least one in michigan, and that's driving distance from here.

Regardless, you may find this link of interest: http://tinyurl.com/6hz665

Mary said...

Wren: Thanks! I can see no matter where I travel, I will be looking for these in the future.

sandy said...

I wil definitely check those links out later when I'm done with my "visiting". I'm behind today and missed visiting my faves yesterday.