(My quilt show post follows this skywatch post)
These were taken earlier in the week......it was a great sunset night!




And a nice full moon to round things off :-)
Thank you to the whole crew who host Skywatch Friday! For more great skies, click on the skywatch link on my sidebar.
26 comments:
Oh my gosh, the sunset and the entrance of the full moon is certainly a nice sight to see. Glad you were able to capture it. You take great pictures for sure.
My SWF pictures are posted in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here and Shutter Happy Moments. Hope you can hop by if you have the time. Happy weekends to you!
Wow, great photos! Coming from seeing the oranges reds etc. of the sunset pix to seeing the almost purple/blue sky with the moon was so neat, great post! :)
Wowser! Love these! The first one is so beautiful and the last one is just stunning!
Beautiful!!!
Interesting catches...
Lovely skies...
There's nothing prettier than a colorful sunset, well maybe a sunrise.
They are great - that is one gorgeous series!
Cheers, Klaus
Gorgeous. I always love moon shots. It's very romantic!
I love sunsets and I never tire of watching them. These are GREAT photos.
Beautiful series of photos, Mary. Thank you for sharing them with us! My SWF is here.
Aren't the sunsets special this time of year? That full moon was especially nice this time. Beautiful shots Mary.
These pictures of the sunset are stunning and leave me speechless! All I can say is Very Well Done!!!
Brilliant sunset photos Mary.
Wow, wow, WOW!
Ah, Sunset! And we have the gift of a new and different one every night.
These pictures are great - thanks for sharing:)
Like everyone else , I think those photos are just brilliant Mary. Looking at the other comments, it took me a moment to realise SWF meant Sky Watch Friday and not Silver-washed Fritillary (a butterly over here)!!! DOH! (-:
Beautiful series of photos! I love the colors in the first ones, but it's the moon shot that I think is spectacular.
Thanks for visiting. You have a lot of wonderful pics on your blog. And I love your cats!
Mary, these are absolutely, t-totally gorgeous! Can't say enough about how beautiful they are.
These are all sensational.
Hi Mary, beautfiul set of photos again, just love them. Thanks for stopping over and leaving the nice comment earlier. Always happy to see you there. Have a great weekend.
Thanks you everyone!
Lovely progression of sunsets leading to the full moon. Sooo very nice!
Enjoyed your critters too.
Happy SKW
Wonderful SWF photos! The moon is especially enchanting!
Wonderful SWF photos! The moon is especially enchanting!
Your colours are beautiful.
Post a Comment