For anyone who loves old houses and antiques, this is the start of a new blog that promises to be really interesting! Check it out! The house tour just started today! http://happenstancehouse.blogspot.com/
Mary, thank you so much for the link to my new blog. I really appreciate it. It's nice to know I'll have a few readers at least. Of course, I've been following your new quilt blog, too. I also learned a lot from Alex Anderson. I miss her. Tomorrow, I promise myself, to get to that quilt I have been putting off. I need to finish it before winter. Looking at all of your wonderful projects encourages me to make time once and for all!
Jane Marie: You're welcome! I love your new blog and know that many others will like such a lovely and interesting house tour. Alex Anderson was the best and I miss watching every morning, too. Hope you get your quilt done :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
3 comments:
Mary, thank you so much for the link to my new blog. I really appreciate it. It's nice to know I'll have a few readers at least.
Of course, I've been following your new quilt blog, too. I also learned a lot from Alex Anderson. I miss her. Tomorrow, I promise myself, to get to that quilt I have been putting off. I need to finish it before winter. Looking at all of your wonderful projects encourages me to make time once and for all!
Jane Marie: You're welcome! I love your new blog and know that many others will like such a lovely and interesting house tour. Alex Anderson was the best and I miss watching every morning, too. Hope you get your quilt done :-)
thanks for the link, I'll check her out later.
Post a Comment