I know they're rodents and obnoxious...but I love 'em.
Great photos and captions! GFETE (that's my version of computer talk, or whatever it's called, and stands for "Grinning From Ear To Ear. Isn't that SPECIAL!)
I am almost embarrased to say that this is the first time I have visited your blog and I am blown away by the quality of the shots plus the subject. I love North american birds. Looking forward to more.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
15 comments:
Very cute!
I know they're rodents and obnoxious...but I love 'em.
Great photos and captions! GFETE (that's my version of computer talk, or whatever it's called, and stands for "Grinning From Ear To Ear. Isn't that SPECIAL!)
Cute. I think I am too short to borrow my mom's car too.
Have a good long weekend!
--JB
Birdlady:Thanks!
Annie: GFETE...that's a new one for me :-) Beats my typed smiley face.
JB: You stay out of your mom's car...or she may take you to the vet!
I Love your comments with this one Mary. LOL!!
Saphotographs: Well, since the squirrel is so good at breaking into "squirrel proof" bird feeders, I figured the car was next :-)
HAHAHAHAH.. So....
did you give up and let him have the keys?
Sandy: No way! He probably would have taken them and hidden them in a tree or something :-) I don't think our insurance covers under-aged squirrels.
I am almost embarrased to say that this is the first time I have visited your blog and I am blown away by the quality of the shots plus the subject. I love North american birds. Looking forward to more.
:D
Abbey Meadows: Hello...certainly don't know why you should be embarrased....way too many blogs out there to read them all!
Moseplassen: Hello! Have a great Sunday!
How cute! I love your captions! They're perfect!
Hello Sandpiper! Hope your day is going well. Glad to see you are getting some computer time in :-)
the little critter looks so poised! lovely photos Mary!
the little critter looks so poised! lovely photos Mary!
Post a Comment