I just received this award from bruce-sc-pix and am honored that she chose me......thank you Bruce!The rules are:
1. To acknowledge from whom you received it.
2. To pass this award on by linking 5 blogs that make your day.
Well, gosh....there are so many blogs out there that "make my day" that I don't know how to choose just 5 others! Some recently received this award from others, so even though they do "make my day" I will choose others. Some I recently gave a different award to, so I will skip them also. I want to spread this around to several blogs that I never fail to visit daily.....so obviously they help "make my day!" There is not a single blog on my sidebar list that I don't visit regularly and enjoy! I would give all of you this award, if I could.
Please click on the above image and add it to your blog because you deserve it! I'm not very good at doing all these link things, so let me know if you have a problem.
9 comments:
I am HONORED! Thank you so very much!
I'm not even going to try to figure out how to place the award on my silly blog tonight - just got home from a Memorial Day picnic, wine was served, nuff said - but will tomorrow.
Again, thank you so very much for the honor. My only problem is I can't give the award to you!
You deserve it Annie! I enjoy your blog and your comments on mine.
Awh, shucks. Thanks, Mary. I feel like I should write an acceptance speech. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I appreciate that you always leave me nice comments.
WOW thanks Mary, I really appreciate the award, shame they don't have one for favourite visitor to your blog LOL. thanks again for taking the time give the award and visiting my blog. Mike/.
Thanks Mary that is very kind of you.
Shh. You have got great taste !!!!! {:)
Seriously, thanks very much.
Roy
Congrats on the award and I got a kick out of yesterdays squirrel photos, very funny.
You are all very welcome and deserving!
John: I would have given you and Mike the award, but you both already have it and I could only do 5 people! Heck....all the blogs out there are good!
Thanks Mary! But really you make my day...
What you say to me bounces back and sticks to you..hahaha. What is that kids' saying, I can't quite remember it! ha.
I will pass it along as soon as a I get the time.
s
Gosh, I'm so far behind, Mary! Congratulations on this award! It is well deserved and your blog always brightens my day!
Post a Comment