I'm really getting frustrated that my posts won't post automatically at the time they are suppose to. I may have to start posting late at night rather then setting it for the next morning. Is anyone else having this trouble? And it is only on one of my blogs, not on all of them.
8 comments:
This is an issue that is being reported by several people over at the help board. Blogger staff are aware of it but don't seem very excited. For some reason, it doesn't affect everyone. It happened to my Yakima Valley Daily Phot, but not to Katney's Kaboodle. Fortunately, when I went in and clicked publish to the posts that should have already been up, they posted, though it rather adjusted the meaning of "daily".
My Faith, Fabric blog is the only one being affected. This is a real nuisance.
Yesterday I did not know what you were referring to. I work to midnight so I always have my post ready before I go to bed. Some post on both blogs. This morning Photos For Fun posted, but Photography By Leedra did not. Thought I it wrong, went to edit, yep it should have posted at 7:05, hit publish, and it published. I see a comment above that it has been reported. Hopefully they will get right on it.
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra
I've been trying to figure out how to do that as it would solve a couple of problems. Is it as simple at editeing the time? If you edit the time for a late time will that "schedule" it?
Mary, I always set mine to post at 4 a.m. each morning. So far--I have only had problems ONCE --and that was my fault (since I hadn't changed the TIME). I had changed the date--but not the time. Duh!!!
Hope you can get your problems fixed.
Hugs,
Betsy
2sweetnsaxy: Normally when I put a post together I put the time I want it to post and then when you click on "Post" it sends it to your posting list with an indication that it is "scheduled" for the time you chose. But for several days now, the ones I schedule for this blog, have not been posting. They just sit there unposted and when I get up in the morning, I have to tell it again to post and it does. Normally the process is great and it is working fine in my other blogs.
No answers here - have you tried the blogger forums? Probably just a waste of time, but maybe??
I had problems last night - was trying to set the posts 15 minutes ahead to give me time to post my music and then none of them published - even after the time had passed. Had to keep playing w/ it.
Post a Comment