Happy Birthday, Mike... Did you hear me honking??????? Your shirt should say: "Still Plays with MARY!!"
Mary, I wouldn't wish those Siskins on anyone. Hopefully, you won't have many --and hopefully, they'll be gone SOON. We still have some--but the bulk is gone, thank goodness.
Thanks for the Flicker 'song'... I've heard that sound--but could never pinpoint it to the Flicker before. Neat!!!! Hugs, Betsy
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
11 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! I hope you have many, many more. It is not everyday we turn 21. :)
Happy Birthday Mike!! Now go rev it up!!!
Everyone, Mary's is May 10th! and she will be as OLD as me!
Happy Birthday, Mike... Did you hear me honking??????? Your shirt should say: "Still Plays with MARY!!"
Mary, I wouldn't wish those Siskins on anyone. Hopefully, you won't have many --and hopefully, they'll be gone SOON. We still have some--but the bulk is gone, thank goodness.
Thanks for the Flicker 'song'... I've heard that sound--but could never pinpoint it to the Flicker before. Neat!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Mike: Unfair! Did I mention age??? I even used a flattering photo!
Betsy: I don't mind a few of the Siskins. They are lovely birds in small numbers:-)
I think I'll do just that. :-)
Be right back!
Happy birthday!
Done!
Fortunately March will soon be over. But in spite of the changeable weather you got some great pictures.
By the way, Happy Birthday, Mike.
Thank you everyone for wishing Mike a Happy Birthday...we just got back from sharing a meal and cake with his family :-)
Well, I didn't have time to visit blogs yesterday so I am late...today is actually Roger's birthday. We could have had a birthday party together!
Post a Comment