Mary, I love the close-ups--especially of the Red-bellied. AND--the feathers and tail of the next to the last picture are fabulous!!!! Thanks for the close-ups. Hugs, Betsy
I have just given you an award "you are unique" over on my blog. I have given it to you because you truly are unique. You have an amazing blog with wonderful pictures of birds, nature and quilts, you are incredibly nice, and you follow a blog, which is written in Norwegian! Thank you for all the time you put into your blog :D
I really do appreciate you and your blog even though I don’t comment much!
Anne:Thank you, how nice! You gave me my very first award! I love your blog and only wish I understood the words, while enjoying the beautiful photos and your contests.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
17 comments:
Look at that Woodpecker's tongue! I'd say you did up close and personal.
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra
Aww I love looking at feathers close ups too. The pic with bird's back makes we want to touch it!
Fab shot Mary! That Wren is of course my favourite. What a portrait!
Leedra: Probably ready to "stick out his tougue" at me for taking his photo :-)
Aluajala: That one is a Titmouse. I think the different types of feathers on each one is interesting. My favorite is the Robin.
Jenny Wren: Of course you like the Wren best!
So neat.Once in a while it is good to take a new perspective of the familiar.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth
These are great Mary!
Mary, these close-ups are very impressive. The detail you've captured is impressive.
Ruth, Eve, George: Thanks...birds are so beautiful.
Mary, I love the close-ups--especially of the Red-bellied. AND--the feathers and tail of the next to the last picture are fabulous!!!! Thanks for the close-ups.
Hugs,
Betsy
Oooo, great shots!
I have just given you an award "you are unique" over on my blog. I have given it to you because you truly are unique. You have an amazing blog with wonderful pictures of birds, nature and quilts, you are incredibly nice, and you follow a blog, which is written in Norwegian! Thank you for all the time you put into your blog :D
I really do appreciate you and your blog even though I don’t comment much!
Nice clear close ups!
Betsy: Thanks..the grey is a Titmouse.
Anne:Thank you, how nice! You gave me my very first award! I love your blog and only wish I understood the words, while enjoying the beautiful photos and your contests.
Cicero: thank you!
Mary: I love your close-ups, that was a neat series.
Yes the Wren is my favourite as well Mary.
These are fantastic, Mary.
Tom, Roy, Rose: Thanks! I think the Robin is my favorite.
Great photos, Mary. Of course, you know which one is my favorite :) and that's particularly good.
Post a Comment