Sunday, October 19, 2008

Squirrel Sunday.....a squirrely perspective

I was watching "the Star" do his morning exercies and began to wonder just what the world looks like to this little acrobat...... Our view......
.....the far view from his position!

.... I think I'm getting dizzy.....

.....Ok, how about over here?.....

.......this one really freaks me a bit.......

......ah, this one is a bit more restful looking!....

.........here we go again.....

I'm not sure this is the perspective on fall color that I prefer!
Maybe I'll go take a sea-sick pill or something.

(If anyone wonders....this is not all the same squirrel or even the same year or season)
Check out the Norway red squirrels at Moseplassen! http://moseplassen.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one crazy Squirrel Mary.

Becky said...

He IS quite the performer isn't he? Even if this isn't the same one, it looks the same. Really clever shots.
About my pictures. I use Picnik. Try it sometime. It's free, and you can do so many neat things. I'm still getting used to it. I use Picasa2 too.
Have a great day.

Eve said...

Thanks Mary....I may have an excuse to sit the rest of the day!!! Ha Ha!!!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: They can get into the dardest positions. What a neat set of photos.

Eve said...

PS love the new header!!

Cicero Sings said...

You do have fun with the dizzying antics of your squirrels!

sandy said...

That guy is so darn comical, hahaha...LOVE the photos.

Rose said...

If it is any consolation, I feel about seasick myself. Can't help but laugh at them though!

Mike said...

These really do send your eyes funny when you look at them, good to have a squirrel eye view though, another great post for squirrel Sunday.

Mary said...

Thanks everyone! I don't think I'd like this view myself....although as a child I spent a lot of time upside down in trees :-)

kjpweb said...

Always a hoot, your Squirrel Sunday!
As were your previous posts! I'm trying to catch up, after finishing up the new MyWorld Tuesday site.
Had 250 entries in my reader to deal with! ;)
Cheers, Klaus

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! I think I need a sea sick pill too!! Even this upside down world must make sense to him though!!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Love your Squirrel Sunday shots - so funny seeing a squirrel's eye view. Love to watch them, we have several visit our garden, such characters.

A

abb said...

Now I'm dizzy! So bizarre - you look at the photos and the whole time your brain is trying to "right" them.

Emily said...

Oh my! I just adore this little rascal!

DeniseinVA said...

Mary, I always get such a kick out of your squirrel posts. You have such a great sense of humor and your comments keep me smiling.