I had two of the fattest little "butterballs" show up yesterday.....
They have to be late summer babies! Look at this little House Sparrow totally ignoring the goldfinches.
It just sits.......first on one of the feeders, then on the birdbath rim, finally in the driveway.
Looks like it is half-asleep most of the time. Doesn't flutter or beg.....just sits....eats a little.
Ithink it is cute!
Then while I was watching it, a bunch of goldfinches flew in and another little "butterball" showed up, but this time a Goldfinch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are great! It's so much fun to watch birds bathing in the water. Can't get over the little butterball bird. Looks like someone was fattening it up for Thanksgiving. :-D
He is so cute!!
Such cute photos and so fluffy..
The fat little sparrow is hanging around again today and alternates between looking oh-so sad and sleepy! I'm afraid my cats will find him the way he just sits and stares.
Awwwwww, you take the sweetest bird photographs Mary.
Denise: These 2 were both very sweet and sort of helpless looking.
Post a Comment