haha, good costume :D I love your squirrel sundays so much that I have started my own sundaysqurrel project to keep you company :D I have renamed it to make it work in norwegian - spretten søndag. spretten = bouncy, søndag=sunday, (and squirrel = ekorn)
Mary, where are this place. Is it a zoo or a park ? Why are there so many birds and so many animals around ? And the feeder, what did you put inside to attract these animals and birds ? I once try to snap some pictures of the birds near my house, but once I took my camera.. of they fly. I am just curious how you manage to get their photos ?
kbguy: Thanks for stopping by! The birds at the feeders are in my yard....so is the squirrel and the raccoon. I live outside of a city in a rural area and see lots of birds and wildlife. I take most of the photos through my windows of the birds at the feeders. Those are commercial suet cakes in the cages and they love it. The hanging feeder that is being raided by the squirrel and raccoon is filled with sunflower seeds. Every bird around here loves sunflower seeds!
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
14 comments:
LOL!! Star looks great in that mask but it seems to me he has grown a big larger too?? LOL!!!
Too cute! Thanks for my Sunday squirrel fix!
It was a good idea...the costume thing.
haha, good costume :D
I love your squirrel sundays so much that I have started my own sundaysqurrel project to keep you company :D I have renamed it to make it work in norwegian - spretten søndag.
spretten = bouncy, søndag=sunday, (and squirrel = ekorn)
Thank you for all your wonderful squirrel post :D
Joan: It's a padded suit, of course!
Annie: Maybe you need to join SSA...Squirrel Sunday Anonymous....and see if you can break the addiction :-)
Rose: I have to give Mike credit there.
Anne: Oh, good! I'll be happy to share Squirrel Sunday....now when the Star is being lazy or absent, I can just send people to your site!
"Star" does look familiar. Something tells me I've seen him out this way a time or two.
Good one Mike !
His costume is so great I would never have recognized him if you hadn't of told me! :-)
The masked Squirrel! IN.TEREST.ING!
New species. Awesome!
Great shot - loved your skywatch, too!
Cheers, Klaus
You grow some mighty big squirrels out there.
Oh I did not think of that!! Of course it is!! LOL!! He is cute in it too!
Nice squirrel post Mary, I should have some on myself tonight.
Mary, where are this place. Is it a zoo or a park ? Why are there so many birds and so many animals around ? And the feeder, what did you put inside to attract these animals and birds ? I once try to snap some pictures of the birds near my house, but once I took my camera.. of they fly. I am just curious how you manage to get their photos ?
Mary: That is one super costume, I would have never guessed it was a squirrel. It has some realistic padding in that outfit.
Thanks everyone!
kbguy: Thanks for stopping by! The birds at the feeders are in my yard....so is the squirrel and the raccoon. I live outside of a city in a rural area and see lots of birds and wildlife. I take most of the photos through my windows of the birds at the feeders. Those are commercial suet cakes in the cages and they love it. The hanging feeder that is being raided by the squirrel and raccoon is filled with sunflower seeds. Every bird around here loves sunflower seeds!
Post a Comment