Sunday, January 17, 2010

Squirrel Sunday.....

"Hey......someone ate all the food!
Does this place have free refills???"

11 comments:

Dorothy said...

Now, who could have eaten all that corn???? Couldn't have been Star, could it????? Cute shot!
Happy Sunday!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

I love the way they hang on and stretch

Rose said...

I see you have at least one job waiting on you...looks like you better hurry or it might starve to death...haha

Anonymous said...

Free for whom?

Becky said...

Looks like you better get more corn Mary. Next the squirrels will be raiding your birdfeeders.
B.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I know of a nice lady in Indiana who will refill those feeders just for Star and his trillion friends... Wonder who she is?????????

Hugs,
Betsy

Mary said...

He gets his share of the food everyday and right now I'm happy to have him and his friends to clean up the seed debris left from the snow days. I hope they eat every bit of it. The Bluejay ate most of the corn on the cob, but the squirrel and birds know that I put sunflower seeds there, too :-)

George said...

That poor little squirrel may be disappointed now, but I be he'll be back!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Do you? :)

Mary said...

George: Oh, yes...he/she will be back!

Joan: sure...I'm a softee :-)

Lindy said...

Quite a stretch going there! Looks like the sun finally found Evansville. It's still hiding from us.