We're having problems with our Internet connection today and they can't fix it until tomorrow, so I'm not going to try to post anything more until they get it fixed. One minute it is there and the next it isn't.
Oh how frustrating, Mary. I am so sorry. Hope you get it fixed soon. We're headed to Hendersonville tomorrow to check on George's parents. Our weather is supposed to turn bad on Thurs/Fri.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
5 comments:
Oh how frustrating, Mary. I am so sorry. Hope you get it fixed soon. We're headed to Hendersonville tomorrow to check on George's parents. Our weather is supposed to turn bad on Thurs/Fri.
Hugs,
Betsy
Oh no. don't you hate that? We sure do get used to our computers don't we.
PS I sent you a bunch today. Sorry.
B.
When you read this it will be repaired !
Your birdies are so cute !
good luck getting it done Mary!
That can be so frustrating! Hope you get it up and going soon!
Post a Comment