Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still no sunshine....

I have nothing by dreariness to post right now, so I will wait until the sun shines....maybe later today. I'll be back eventually when something photogenic happens. I think I will spend the day sewing unless the sun comes out. I don't have a squirrel for tomorrow, yet, either. I guess they don't like all this rain either!

6 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

With all that dreary weather,I trust there is still sunshine in your heart.:)
Blessings,Ruth

Lindy said...

It's sunny and gorgeous in Indy today. Perhaps you two should take a drive.
:D

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh dear!! Don't sound so depressed my friend. The sun always comes out eventually.

George said...

We had clouds all day, but at least no rain. Hopefully we'll both get sunshine tomorrow.

Mary said...

Ruth: I try, Ruth to keep it there, but sometimes it can be tough for awhile. Gloom and rain always get me down. Good think I don't live somewhere like Seattle.

Lindy: I would love a road trip and we even had a brief one planned, but it got sidetracked. We want to go over to Crab Orchard Lake in Illinois and Cape Girardeau. Maybe next week...or the next week.

Joan: I think I am one of those people who get SADDS....so I got out in what little sunshine we had today and it felt really good!

George: We got a brief break in the weather.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Mary, I am SO ready for some sunshine also. We are beginning to get some color here---and I want to get some pictures --if the sun will come out!!!!

Enjoy a good book and don't worry about blogging. We all have those problems at times.

Hugs,
Betsy