
Our son found a free download program that allows us to access photos on the computer without wires on the big screen TV, so Mike pulled up one of my photos for me last night! 29 x 41".....how cool is that, to see photos so large and still looking perfect??? Technology is wonderful when you know how to use it. (NOTE: I should have mentioned that this requires having a Sony Playstation and a wireless connection. The program is PS3 Media Server)
7 comments:
OMG, Mary! This is wonderful! I am very interested in learning where I can get this free download program! Please write me by e-mail if you will share this info.
How gorgeous is that? And not distorted in the least. You're gonna have a lot of fun with this!
Well, I should have said that this also involves having a Sony Playstation and a wireless connection in your home. It you have those things, the program is PS3 Media Server.
That's pretty neat.
Blessings,Ruth
Sorry, Mary, I don't have a PlayStation!
Well that is fun Mary!! I love the ducks below too! Have a great Sunday!
I was away the whole day yesterday so missed the post Mary. Sorry!!
I LOVE technology!! :)
Post a Comment