It rained all day yesterday, so I didn't think I would have anything to post today.....
...but this cute little Carolina Wren showed up out front to try to get some suet. He was really working hard at it!
I was a little worried that he'd get his head stuck in the cage.
He finally moved around to the side where he could reach better.
Pausing for a rest.
Glaring at me for making him work so hard.
Posing.....I love their pretty color.
"sigh......this is work!"
I'll dedicate this post to my blogger friend "Jenny Wren" over in England :-) If you haven't been following her posts about her visit to the Isles of Scilly, you should stop by her blog.
11 comments:
Nice Piccies he did work hard for his dinner XXX Don
Mary: I would love to capture one, they just flit in and leave. You got some great shots.
Mary nice post even though it was raining you managed to get some great shot of that cute wren. Nicely done :)
AW! Thanks Mary! Very kind of you!You're a sweetie! I love that Carolina Wren, I wish we had it over here. We only have one wren, the Winter Wren, but that's a lovely bird too! I shouldn't be greedy! (-:
Very nice wren photo series. They do sometimes scare us with the things they do to get to the feed we put out for them.
I love your little wren. I had one several years ago, and left. Maybe he came to your yard...
B.
Great pictures of this little bird.He is a cutie.
Blessings,Ruth
I love Carolina Wrens, Mary... They can sing better than most birds. We have them around here --but not in large groups.
Hugs,
Betsy
LOL!! Got to give him an A for his effort to get to it Mary. A lovely series.
Great shots of a lovely bird Mary
Oh, Mary, I see you have lots more beautiful shots. I so love wrens. I doubt you can imagine how much. My pair of house wrens moved on when their babies left the nest; I totally missed that.
I forgot to mention in my email...that photo of the praying mantis and hummingbird was amazing. Roger could hardly believe it, either.
Post a Comment