Guess who showed up? NKOB (New Kid on the Block) doesn't seem quite as agile as Star, but I'm pretty sure this is him.....the long tail doesn't look like Star.

"Yummmm.....autumn seeds in a nice container"

"Is she watching me again??"

"I'll just hide my head in here and she won't see me."

"Now I'm sure nothing hangs out to give me away."

"She's still there, so I'd better eat fast!"
10 comments:
Another "star" in the making it seems. Has the "Star" seen him though. Lovely pics. A x
Lovely guy! His fur looks so soft and makes me wanna touch it. And he's got a looong tail.. I've never seen a squirrel with such a long tail :)
LOL!! I am so glad you found/took some squirrel pictures. This one is so good at hiding I would never have seen him. :)
I just love squirrels and of coulse we have none in Australia so it is a great pleasure to drop in and enjoy your little beauties.
Cute Mary... Your weather must have cleared some yesterday. Ours did--but no sunshine yet. Hopefully, the sun will come out today since we are headed down to Fall Creek Falls.
NKOB seems to be enjoying all of that birdfood. Poor Birds--did he leave any for them????
Hugs,
Betsy
Thanks everyone!
Betsy: The birds don't really like that feeder, so I leave the top off and let the squirrels have it.
Well, whom ever he is he's still the "Star", and as cute as ever.
B.
Glad to see ~someone~ back! Not a one squirrel have we had.
So funny Mary!
Cute little rascal!
Post a Comment