It continues to pour down rain here.....our lake probably went over the spillway today, but I didn't go out in the rain to take photos. This weather is so depressing! I need some sunshine! So.....once again, more of the Seattle photos I never posted. This garden is the Kubota Garden.
I liked the red bridge
There were more flowers here, but I don't know what any of them are.
Such nice landscaping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
looks a nice place I like the red bridge as well.XXX Don
This is what I call art Mary. Fantastic!! I will send you some sunshine if you will send me some rain? :)
Don: Thanks!
Joan: Wish I could. It has rained just about every day this week.
Mary: What a neat look at all the flowers at that garden.
We have had a ton of rain, but anticipate snow next week!!!!
Still raining up here, also....I think the rain is supposed to get past us tonight though. Thank God...I need some sun also.
Some beautiful pics here...
Sure hope you have got your sunshine.I am happy that you decided to post these pictures.This is a beautiful place.With all those flowers it would be hard to know what to take pictures of,oh,maybe not,just photograph it all.:)
Blessings,Ruth
Hi Mary, That visit to the gardens in Seatlle certainly was nice. Love that little waterfall/cascade.. And all of the landscaping is so well-done. Thanks for sharing. Hope your rains stop. We've got them also...
Hugs,
Betsy
Wish I could have been there with you Mary!
Grat photos Mary, you will just have to take another vacation.{:)
I'm glad you had these extra vacation pictures to share with us. I really like the red bridge and the little waterfall.
Love ALL those purple flowers!
It's soggy here, too. At least there haven't been storms or wind in our area. Hope the weekend clears up. I think we've all had enough for a while.
Mary
Beautiful shots my dear. I love the bridge the best the red just pops out at you and draws your eye into the picture. Wonderful.
Beautiful, scenic photos! So nice to see as I'm watching the rain outside my window right now. By the way - I didn't know what duckweed was until you just pointed it out. I realize I have some at the end of my dock!
Oh my, you are getting all this mess too aren't you? I'm so sick of it, BUT if it were the white stuff, we'd be in for a time of it!
It's Sat. morning 06:19, and raining still!
I am enjoying the garden walks Mary. Love the pink flowers. So cheerful, and I need that!
Maybe sun today, but I won't hold my breath.
B.
Lovely photos! Beautiful pink and rose colored flowers. We had rain again yesterday, too. It let up enough for our cook-out and then the rain and wind caused a power line to break so we were in the dark until 5 PM.
Post a Comment