Looks like "The Kid" has been taking lessons from Star.
How did he get in that feeder? Must have dropped in from the tree above.

"I like this Swinging Diner......great atmosphere as well as good food"

"Oooops......Aren't I suppose to be here?"

"I'm really cute.....remember?"
12 comments:
"Yes, you are cute, but I see Star has been a bad influence on you, teaching you all the wrong things." It must be in the genes. :)
Oh how cute you are too. He has learned from the best I see...He will know all the tricks right from the beginning.
So glad you are having more squirrel stories...
About the tent worms, yes we do kill them usually with our propane torch. This picture I took yesterday wasn't on our property or they would have been gone!
Have a super day.
B.
Our squirrel climbs the pole ... we've no baffle yet.
Mary, you do have lots of squirrels, don't you????? They are cute--and pose for the camera---but I'd prefer them to stay away from my feeders. So far, they have done that!!!!
Have a great day --and Memorial Day..
Hugs,
Betsy
It is so cute! These are great. You always seem to capture their character. :-)
Squirrel Sunday. Just love it!
He is a cute little bugger!
He looks like a little kid on a swingset! Cute!!!
I was hoping to see a squirrel when I came here! He is a little cutie isn't he!
He knows he's cute and can get by with almost anything!! Great shots!
Darn he is so cute.
It looks as if Star has some real competition now!
Mary: Those are great shots of the new star of the feeder.
Post a Comment