He looked so funny...like he didn't have any legs. But I saw him on the ground later taking a "dirt bath" at the end of the driveway with the rest of the family. It's funny the way them seem to nod off. I'll be sorry later to have even more House Sparrows around...but right now, he is too cute to care what he is.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
11 comments:
How cute Mary. It is so nice to find these babies and photograph them. :)
Mary, Your photos are wonderful. I love the way you captured him sleeping, so sweet...
Have a blessed day, Pam
Joan: Thanks..I love baby birds. This one is sitting in the tree right outside my door.
Pam: Tahnks..he just nodded off while sitting there...or "just resting his eyes".
Simply precious!
Mary: Really sweet photos of the baby.
Oh Mary, absolutely adorable.
CUTE!!!
Awwwwwwww! Cute or what! I love the way its feet are dangling and its slumped along the branch, a bit like your 'star' does sometimes! (-:
He looked so funny...like he didn't have any legs. But I saw him on the ground later taking a "dirt bath" at the end of the driveway with the rest of the family. It's funny the way them seem to nod off. I'll be sorry later to have even more House Sparrows around...but right now, he is too cute to care what he is.
These are great shots Mary.
These are wonderful! What a cutie!
Post a Comment