Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finding a voice in the world....

Even turning the volume way up on the video, I have trouble hearing these little "honkers".



17 comments:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Lovely shots of them and they are just learning aren't they. You won't have any trouble in a few weeks! A x

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Talk about having your voice heard?? They dont seem to have a problem with it. :)

Kelly said...

...that is the cutest things, watching them try to honk is adorable. Cute little voices...

John Theberge said...

The baby geese in your area are huge, they're just hatching our neck of the woods.

Rose said...

I can't hear them at all on this lap top--will try to remember later to try on the desktop. They are adorable, though!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Mary, they are just too cute.. I can only imagine them learning to HONK... It won't take long for them to make themselves known, will it????? ha

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Becky said...

Those babies are sooo cute, and yes they are too quiet for kids. LOL.
B.

Caroline Gill said...

Your blog is a veritable feast for the eyes - and a tonic for the soul.

Lindy said...

They'll be loud before you know it. So cute watching them try their voices.

George said...

You captured some cute little honkers.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: Great photos, those little honkers were sharing their voice.

North West Birds said...

I can hear just barely little high-pitched honks coming from the goslings at the wetlands near my house.

Shelley said...

I love seeing their little necks streched out like that - trying to make the effort to be as loud as possible! LOL! Cute!

NatureStop said...

Our first visit to your blog and really enjoyed your pics.

Mary said...

Thank you everyone! I'm in the middle of a cleaning frenzy and watching the French Open on TV, so I'm not blogging much right now or getting around to comment. Will snap out of this eventually :-)

abb said...

Those babies certainly have a lot to say!

2sweetnsaxy said...

They are so cute. I guess it's baby season everywhere. I love it! Still, I haven't seen any for myself and that's a bummer.