I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
14 comments:
Thank you for the Peonies, I do love them so and can only manage to grow the Chinese tree variety.
Świetny blog , super zdjęcia , pozdrawiam , Andrzej.
Beautiful pictures Mary. Have a wonderful day!!
Arija: Thank you! I would like to have a tree peony.
Koand: Thanks for stopping by!
Joan: Thanks!
Beautiful!
I do love peonys and this white one is beautiful.
Happy Nothers Day, Mary:)
Mary: Really nice photos of your flowers and your neat baby birds, perefect for Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you too....love hte peonies!
Thanks for the beautiful Peonies.Hope your day is special.
Blessings,Ruth
What beautiful photos. I hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day
An Arkies Musings
Gorgeous Peonies Mary. Mine still aren't out.
How cute are those babies. Such a super way to show them all.
Again, Happy Mother's Day.
B.
Lovely photos Mary. Have a great day!
A really super Collage Mary.
Though I'm not a mom, thank you. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :-)
Post a Comment