It seems strange that I took these 2 photos on the same evening!
....Sunset fire in the west.....
.....and swallows swooping with the half moon high overhead in the south a bit earlier!
Thanks to Tom and the others for hosting Sky Watch. Check out the new site and join the fun by clicking on the Skywatch logo at the right.
Thanks to Tom and the others for hosting Sky Watch. Check out the new site and join the fun by clicking on the Skywatch logo at the right.
30 comments:
Beautiful photos - that first one is just gorgeous!
Annie: Thanks! I loved your photo, too!
beautiful sky watch!
What amazing photos you have on your site.
Nice contrast in your sky pics.
love the first shot and isn't it interesting to watch how the sky changes in such a short time?
Beautiful skies, Mary. The colors in the first one are breathtaking!
That first picture is so similar to the skies around here. I love the different sunsets, and they can change by the second.
Beautiful shots!
Awesome sunset photo! I didn't comment on yesterdays series but I loved those also.
Beautiful! What a couple of minutes can do, huh?
Cheers, Klaus
The sky is a fickle lady!
Thank you all for your comments! On Skywatch Friday, I feel a bit overwhelmed by the number of comments and don't get to each one individually. Will try to check all of your blogs, too! Have a nice day today and take lots of photos!
Great shots! So summery!
Beautiful sunset Mary. My swallows are gathering up these days!
MPM: Thanks! Not as summery as your beach, but all I've got in Indiana :-)
Eve: Thanks! I like watching the swallows, but am terrible at photographing them.
Strange - thats the skies for you forevere changing, thats why I love taking shots of the sky.
The Team thanks you for posting your sky and helping to make this new venture a success
Ooh-la-la--that first one is out of this world! Really breathtaking.
I love both photos. Wonderful contrast with the warm firey sky and the cool blue sky. Happy SWF.
Spectacular colors Mary. Love it!!
Thanks to all of you!
They were lovely comments you posted on my blog. Thank you very much.
i love the red sky
That sunset is gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)!
It is really stunning that the two photos are from the same evening. Very dramatic sunset!
Regards, Maria
Fire is right! Very nice.
Nice sunset.
Wow, two beautiful photos!
Thank you to all the visitors for Sky Watch. I enjoyed visiting your blog, too.
mary, you're right, it doesn't seem like they are from the same time and place, but both are great shots.
Sunset Fire is a great title for this photo for it is alive with burning colours. Lovely!
Wren and Ann: Thank you!
Post a Comment