Awww... this is sweet and lovely and the first photo is great! Your Squirrel Sundays are so much fun to look forward too! Time for me to grab my camera and go for a early morning photo hunt!
Ann: Good morning! I'm just ready to grab my tea and sit and you're headed out into the wild already :-) It's been rainy here...maybe later after church.
My very smart squirrel has tried the safflower seeds several more times and still won't eat them. My birds are so messy with the hulled sunflower seeds, there's still plenty for him to eat.
Annie: "Stumpy" is still hanging around and his tail is still shorter then everyone elses. I'll have to put an updated picture of him in some Sunday. I always think of you when I see him, since you named him for me :-)
He is a cutie! Or is it a she? Either way, perfect words for the photo. And I remember saying/or hearing said that prayer in school. Back when prayer was allowed.
I have noticed that there are far less squirrels in my back yard than there have been other years. Perhaps last winter was a hard one for squirrels, we had huge amounts of snow. But I'm glad there aren't as many... now perhaps the birds will get a chance at the bird seed, and my pears will have the chance of ripening!
Rose: Actually that was 3 different squirrels....I have at least 4 that live here all the time. Sometimes it is very easy to tell male and female :-)
June and ex-Shammickite: Thanks for stopping by!
Joan and Sandy: Thanks...I do like my little squirrels.
Mike: I thought about the similarity when I saw your photos on Saturday...I always save my squirrels for Sunday. Your photos are always so great and of course you have a different type squirrel.
Where have I been Mary!! Oh yeah working with Guineas!! Love the posts...but now I have to go fill my hummingbird feeders...thanks for the reminder. Also...Love the Whitetail female shot...great work!!
Eve: Well, now you can relax and enjoy those Guineas some....and take pictures of them :-)
John: I really don't find that my few squirrels are too much of a nusiance. They occasionally empty the feeders....but not every day. I have lots of feeders, so there is always somewhere the birds can eat too, if they want it. And squirrels have that "cute and furry" factor that birds don't :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
19 comments:
Awww... this is sweet and lovely and the first photo is great! Your Squirrel Sundays are so much fun to look forward too! Time for me to grab my camera and go for a early morning photo hunt!
Ann: Good morning! I'm just ready to grab my tea and sit and you're headed out into the wild already :-) It's been rainy here...maybe later after church.
Perfect! Loved it.
Perfect words for wonderful pictures.
My very smart squirrel has tried the safflower seeds several more times and still won't eat them. My birds are so messy with the hulled sunflower seeds, there's still plenty for him to eat.
I love your squirrel Sundays!
That is such a wonderful picture and prayer for Sunday morning.
It is raining here too. Good day to stay inside.
A sweet Sunday Morning post! Thanks! Cheers, Klaus
Thank you everyone!
Annie: "Stumpy" is still hanging around and his tail is still shorter then everyone elses. I'll have to put an updated picture of him in some Sunday. I always think of you when I see him, since you named him for me :-)
He is a cutie! Or is it a she? Either way, perfect words for the photo. And I remember saying/or hearing said that prayer in school. Back when prayer was allowed.
Very cute and very clever!
I have noticed that there are far less squirrels in my back yard than there have been other years. Perhaps last winter was a hard one for squirrels, we had huge amounts of snow.
But I'm glad there aren't as many... now perhaps the birds will get a chance at the bird seed, and my pears will have the chance of ripening!
Very beautiful Mary!!
I'm remembering to say "thanks" and thanks to you for always posting your great photos. Have a nice Sunday.
Looks like we have both had a Squirrel day, mine was Saturday tho, great shots and thanks for your comment on Mere Sands Pt1 your too kind.
Rose: Actually that was 3 different squirrels....I have at least 4 that live here all the time. Sometimes it is very easy to tell male and female :-)
June and ex-Shammickite: Thanks for stopping by!
Joan and Sandy: Thanks...I do like my little squirrels.
Mike: I thought about the similarity when I saw your photos on Saturday...I always save my squirrels for Sunday. Your photos are always so great and of course you have a different type squirrel.
Where have I been Mary!! Oh yeah working with Guineas!! Love the posts...but now I have to go fill my hummingbird feeders...thanks for the reminder. Also...Love the Whitetail female shot...great work!!
Squirrels can be a pain at the feeder but their antics are fun to watch.
Eve: Well, now you can relax and enjoy those Guineas some....and take pictures of them :-)
John: I really don't find that my few squirrels are too much of a nusiance. They occasionally empty the feeders....but not every day. I have lots of feeders, so there is always somewhere the birds can eat too, if they want it. And squirrels have that "cute and furry" factor that birds don't :-)
Again, another very cute squirrel post....love it!
--JB
JB: Hello! I know that squirrels are your friends....mine, too!
Post a Comment