
The flags flying over Ft. Sumter
Happy 4th of July!
The following 2 pictures of the Blue Angels were unfortunately taken before we had a digital camera.....and it shows!


The following are pictures of the Canadian Snowbirds taken last year at the Freedom Festival air show. What a difference a digital camera makes! My husband took all of these pictures, I'm sure. He has a steadier hand for things like this :-)
22 comments:
Fabulous! I'd love to be able to see the Blue Angels! Great shots!
Thanks for stopping by Prairie Visions!!
I really like your sidebar photos.
I like your SWF post too. Nice work.
I think this is the best Sky Watch Friday yet. The things I have seen are very encouraging and the photography is spot on.
I really admire your photography skills and your critical eye for composition, lighting and texture.
Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo
I love the Blue Angels! Wonderful shots, and what a difference with digital is right!
Thanks Mary! God Bless you and yours on this Independence Day!!
The pictures are wonderful.
Nothing more patriotic than those planes. ALL the photos are wonderful! Happy 4th!
I would love to see one of those air shows. I've never gotten to go yet, but hope to someday.
Very nice photos, all of them. Happy fourth!
amazing that they can fly so closely! very nice!
My Sky Watch Friday posts
Such precision. But I have to go find my earplugs for such a show.
GREAT shots Mary!! I have not been to an airshow for many years and I used to enjoy them.
It is well known that we Portuguese once sailed the seven seas searching for new lands, wealth and adventures.
We were brave in those days and gave the world new worlds!
Luckily I don’t have to sail the big oceans on a small ship to sea the wonders of our world …
No Sir, I just need to check with Mr. Tom, the finest host there is, for a trip around the world with SKY WATCH TOURS and with a click here, a click there I am quickly in the USA, England, Brazil, Italy, China, Australia, Finland … well, everywhere.
And on each stop I come to see a little marvel of our world under a great sky!
Hope you can come and see my piece of the sky at lenses & visions
I don´t think mine will be a match to yours but even so ...
Great catch for SWF! This reminds me the quote... "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement".... Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by..
The blue angels are a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for sharing these photos. Sorry I have not been around much. My mom is super busy and we will be moving in about a month.
Hope you have a wonderful 4th!
--JB
Wonderful shots of those planes.
sandy
Happy Independence Day Mary
A fine upstanding post full of pride.... thank you so much for joining in again this week.. I'm a bit late visiting but still wanted you to know your post was very much Appreciated..
Tom
That shot of the flags was sure a nice way to introduce the rest of your photos...I am not normally crazy about plane shots but I sure did like these. I think because they were in formation. And just maybe because it is the 4th of July.
A great skywatch and a nice way to acknowledge the 4th.
Wonderful series of photos for this Independence Day. Most appropriate. Thanks for sharing these with us on Sky Watch.
Gee Mary, even without a digital camera those pictures still are great. I especially like the one with the aircraft and the clouds.
Cool post.
Thank you everyone! I love watching any of these precision air teams fly....such talent!
Becky: the aircraft and cloud distant shot was digital. Only the first 2 shots were of the Blue Angels and shot with film.
Great sky watch post, still trying to see all the sky watch photos on Tom's blog.
Post a Comment