Sandy in her art blog has posted a lovely horse sketch from looking at my little horse in yesterday's post! Check it out! Good job, Sandy! ANOTHER ATTEMPT LAST NIGHT
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
3 comments:
thanks Mary...of course I'm my biggest critic and well it's just "off" ...face too short, ...yada yada...
I'm just beginning to draw horses so this was just a trial...
thanks for the link.
Mary,
I find horses are the most difficult thing to draw, but Sandy has made a great job of this one.
Sandy: Well...I think it's great!
Roy: Yes, she did....I'm envious of the talent :-)
Post a Comment