Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photo contest.....

There are still a couple of days left to enter National Geographic's photo contest! July 25 is the deadline. Some of you are good enough! Even if you don't enter, I'm sure the results will be outstanding when they come out!
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/energizer/enter.html

5 comments:

Eve said...

Thanks for sharing that Mary...it is always fun to look!!

abb said...

What photo did you enter?

Going there now to check it out and hope a photo of mine is worthy to enter one day!

Mary said...

Annie:...yeah right! My photos are not that kind of quality!

John Theberge said...

Hey, thanks for the heads up on this photo contest. I took a photo yesterday that I think would be worthy to enter. I'll be posting it on the blog next week.

Mary said...

John: Great! You are one of the photographers that I know of who certainly should have a chance at winning! Enter fast!