Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jacquie Lawson card.....

I hope this works: http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1528761879590&source=jl999
If you have never seen any of the lovely cards created by Jacquie Lawson, here is one she made this year for the 4th of July. I thought all you birdwatchers would like the birds in it! I pay for a subscription to her cards and can send them to whoever I want, but I don't know all of your e-mail addressses. So hopefully, I am not doing anything illegal by posting this link. Be sure to view the scrapbook of state birds at the end and find your own :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her cards and have a subscription, too. They are just wonderful.

I'm not a lawyer, but in my opinion you're okay posting the link. You didn't copy her work, just linked to content she's made available on her website. Free advertising, in a way, and I hope she gets lots of new subscribers from the link.

abb said...

Haven't heard of her before - the images are beautiful a wonderful tribute to our day of freedom. With my computer woes (at work and it's VERY slooooow)I've not been able to visit as often. I'll just comment here on your last few posts. Your double lilies are beautiful! I've never seen one like that, tho I have that second one in my garden as well. Don't know where I've been, but didn't realize lilies were ever a double. Your quilt gathering trip looked like it was fun. Those quilts are gorgeous!
Here's to computer troubles being a thing of the past....soon!

abb said...

That should say I'M at work, it's very slooow, so I can visit some of my favorite blogs. OOps!

Mary said...

Wren: I think her cards are wonderful. Love the Christmas ones in particular.

Annie: I hope your computer woes are over soon. I know that must be very frustrating! These are the only double (triple?) lilies that I've ever seen.

John Theberge said...

Loved the card, I've never been to the website before but the animation was great. Thanks for posting the link.

The Birdlady said...

That was wonderful! Aren't there just so many incredibly talented people out there? Thank you!

Mary said...

John and Helen: she really is talented and I love her cards.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! Fabulous card!! Thanks for posting!

sandy said...

wow, so cool.

Mary said...

Kerri and Sandy: I love sharing her cards. Will try to remember to post other ones in the future.