"Hey, Peyton Manning.....I just want you to know that I'm rooting for the Colts to win!"
"You know if you would have just come to me, I have some players that would really make your team good. Believe me, squirrels are really fast and would beat everyone if they let us play."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
We could have guessed who the Quarterback was going to be Mary.
What a great team you have there Mary. They look like they could hold their own in any game :)
Roy: Yeah....I think that is why Manning will ignore him :-) Star is a bit of a dreamer with just a tad bit of ego!
Denise: A little on the short side, but full of enthusiasm....as long as there isn't any food to distract them.
With this team - Indy couldn't loose! What a FABULOUS post!!
LOVE it!!
Mary, you have a great teams there! I can't imagine why 'they' haven't called for your help:-)
Happy Sunday!
Kerri: I think I should have called it "Star's 'in your dreams' team". Somehow I don't think Peyton will call on him for any help this year :-)
Dorothy: Just goes to prove that Peyton Manning is pretty smart!
Yeah--that's right Mary.... Give the Colts a bunch of Squirrels to help Peyton........ That way MY SAINTS will WIN BIGTIME!!!!!
All you have to do to distract a squirrel is to feed him... SO--the Saints would bring alot of food along --and then, while the squirrels have stopped to eat, they will score lots and lots of touchdowns...
GO SAINTS....... ha ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Well it seems its Superbowl time . know nothing about the game, I was and am a rugby man.
squirrels would not look so good with cauliflower ears and broken noses. love the comments the first looks like he is about ready to catch.
And here is a football joke from Egypt;(Q)Egyptians, why don't they like taking corners.
(A)cos some silly bugger has built a shop there.
He has got to be my next project to scribble out. I love those last two photos!
Oh yes what a team to help Peyton ( not that he needs any help). With their speed and cunning ability the Colts are sure to beat the pants off the Saints. Good luck guys! Sorry, but all I can think about now is Spring Training!
B
Star has a good-looking team assembled, but I hope this doesn't mean he doubts the Colts are going to win today without him.
I don't know much about your football but that looks like a mighty fine team to me.
I have to say, you have the most adorable team ever! Too cute :)
LOL!! This sure is a star team again!! I guess they would beat any other they came up against. What beautiful pics Mary.
Considering the results, maybe Peyton should have given "Star" a chance :-) The Saints played a great game and so did the Colts. Congratulations, Saints!
Wide receiver--haha! That is a good!
These are the cutest Star photos ever Mary. Sorry your team didn't win.
Your blog and photos... really entertain..
Pixellicious Photos
Love all the squirrels and the way you tied them to the Super Bowl ... entertaining and timely post ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Great photos.
Post a Comment