Friday, February 5, 2010

SkyWatch Friday....

A few more pics from the dramatic skies I posted earlier this week over in Crab Orchard, IL.sky over the water....
....sky over the geese
....sky on the water!
That is my sky post for this week! Click on the icon on my sidebar for more skies from all over the world!

16 comments:

Arija said...

Love your shots, especially the simplicity and light in the last one.

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful skies and scenery

Judy said...

You have some great shots on this page! I love the reflections of the sky from the water! And scrolling down, I love the goose heads above the tall grass! That is so funny!

2sweetnsaxy said...

It's started to rain and will rain this weekend. This makes me still want to get out with my camera. These are lovely. I really like the last one. The layers of contrasting colors across the rippling water is beautiful to me.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Dramatic is the right word to use.Beautiful would be another good word to use.Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth

Cicero Sings said...

Oooh, that first picture in particular, very nice.

Tammy said...

I especially love that first shot, just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping my my blog.

George said...

The sunlight on the water is very beautiful. Thanks for the these great skywatch pictures.

penny said...

This is a very peaceful setting. Your shot are wonderful.
Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Mary, these are lovely shots, it looks so tranquil there too.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, have a great weekend.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Love that last picture, Mary, especially. The reflection on the water is fabulous.

Your Crab Orchard is much prettier than our Crab Orchard near here...

Hope you don't get much snow... We are only getting rain.
Hugs,
Betsy

D said...

Hello Mary, such beautiful skies over the shimmering water.

Your photos of the Kestrel and hawks are amazing! would love to have been there. ;)

Becky said...

Pretty neat sky Mary. Even if it was overcast.
B.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

WOW!! I especially love the first one Mary. It is really dramatic.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: Neat SWF over the water. We got blasted with snow last night, did you get it too.

happily retired gal said...

What BEAUTIFUL sky views you've captured and shared ... and lovely ripply reflections too. Thanks for dropping by Sacred Ruminations. Sorry it's been so long between visits. Life's busier with my sister in town and I've had LOTS to do since I'm turning 65 later this month.
Hugs and blessings,