When we came home from church Sunday and pulled in our road, I could see two hawks on the wire down the road a little ways.
I've never seen two sitting together before, so we backed out and tried to drive past and park in a driveway on the other side of the street.
My best shot from the back before we went past.
I just got one quick shot of one of them before they flew away. Probably the hawk(s) that have been attacking my feeder birds! Red Shouldered Hawks?
That's all I had time for before the game yesterday. Well, the Saints beat the Colts, but both teams are pretty great! Congratulations Saints!
That's all I had time for before the game yesterday. Well, the Saints beat the Colts, but both teams are pretty great! Congratulations Saints!
12 comments:
That last shot is excellent.Looks like he was ready for take-off.
Blessings,Ruth
Para algo ha servido el tendido eléctrico. Buena instantánea. Un saludo.
Hi Mary, I think I may be a little jealous of you getting to make all these good pictures of so many birds that I never see! Two hawks at one time! How cool is that!!!
Excellant capture of 2 of them together. I've never seen this before. Maybe it's called Tandum hunting.LOL
B.
These are wonderful pictures of the hawks. I really like the last one.
Great pictures of the hawks, Mary... Like George, I love that last picture.
Sorry about the Colts. I felt sorry for Peyton when he threw that interception. He played SO well up to that point. I still think he is one of the BEST.
Hugs,
Betsy
I feel privileged if I see one hawk - how marvellous to see a pair.
How great is that Mary!!
Yeah, I think it is a red shoulder hawk. I had one that looked like this on the wire behind my house. It seems like they like to gad about your place while you're at church. This is twice now that you've come home from church to spot a hawk in the area :)
<")>><
I think summer is definitely on its way with them pairing up like this mary. I hope so in any case.
Awesome captures...
Pixellicious Photos
Thanks everyone! It was neat seeing them together....I wish these wires were in a better place for photographs. If I walk down the road to get closer, they would fly for sure.
Patrina: They do seem to show up while we are at church :-) Good thing I take my camera with me in the car!
Post a Comment