Saturday, February 6, 2010

Go Colts!......

OK....Betsy started something! If she is going to plug the Saints in her blog for the Super Bowl, than I have to plug the Colts! Go Indianapolis! Go Colts! Good luck to Peyton Manning and the rest of the team!

9 comments:

Lindy said...

Oo-RAH! GO COLTS!!!!

Kerri Farley said...

I Hope it is an exciting game. I have to admit being for the Saints since they have not ever won it - but I wouldn't mind if Colts won it either - just hoping for no BLOW outs....then I just watch the commercials ;)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I'm like Kerri... I love the commercials also!!!! My 'heart' wants the Saints to win ---but if Peyton (my hero) and the Colts win, I won't be disappointed. This is the first year that I have liked BOTH teams in the Super Bowl...

But to you: GO SAINTS.... ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

We have one daughter who is a big colts fan. And they go to most of the games.

Dorothy said...

I'll probably yell for both teams. I want the Saints to win but I really like Peyton Manning, so there you go!

Becky said...

I'm not a football fan, BUT I'll probably watch the game and if I have to be a fan tomorrow, I'll root for the Colts. Don't know why.
B.

George said...

I'm trying to remain neutral (for obvious reasons) but I keep remembering that I grew up in Indiana. Go _ _ _ _ _!

Rose said...

I'm with you--Go Colts! But the Saints were my second team of choice.

Patrinas Pencil said...

These were awesome shot, Mary!! You're so creative
<")>><