Monday, February 15, 2010

It did it again....

This is becoming my standard Monday photo.....all that changes is "how much". I think it was close to 4-6" this time.
This is no longer pretty....it is pretty depressing!

6 comments:

Rose said...

It's a nice shot...why not repeat it. We got about 3 inches so far, and believe it or not, the sun is peeking out as I type this.

Kelly said...

hahaha! You made me laugh. It's snowing here right now. We are now slated for 9 fresh inches of snow! Oh boy.....

Lindy said...

It is a pretty scene. At least the bench isn't buried! =) Our snow has been coming down constant since late Sunday night, though has let up a little now. I think we are to get between 3 and 5 inches. Thank goodness it's not as bad as the East Coast!

Looks like you had a great variety show up for the GBBC. We had a new visitor to the suet yesterday - a Red-Bellied Woodpecker. Our bluebirds and goldfinches have been back for about a week. The starlings and squirrels are making pigs of themselves and eating everything in sight. Next year we'll have to put up a feeder for the squirrel so he will hopefully leave the other food alone. Wishful thinking, huh?!

Unknown said...

I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever end! Looks pretty though.

Dorothy said...

I think it's pretty and I wish we had a few inches. We got light snow mist last night and it looked like a big frost this morning.

Jenny said...

So sorry that the snow is lingering on over there Mary. It WILL go, just remember your wonderful walks around that local library area with butterflies drifting around you.....