Sunday, April 19, 2009

Squirrel Sunday.....

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!........
.......but I'll help you clean up the mess.......

.....no use letting all these seeds go to waste...right??
(Hmmmmmmm.........does he look guilty to you guys?)

19 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Mary you are brilliant!! I love this Sunday laugh from your squirrels.

Well he may just look a little on the guilty side but is hoping he will get away with it after all. :)

Kim said...

LOL Mary, so cute!! That squirrel is just so photogenic with its antics.

Eve said...

GUILTY!!!!

Mary said...

Joan: Thanks...I'm guessing guilty, too. Up to now this has been the squirrel proof feeder.

Kallen: Photogenic and smart :-)

Eve: You must have made it to Alabama! I think you are right...guilty.

DeniseinVA said...

That's darling Mary, he looks guilty to me but oh so adorable!

sandy said...

HAHAHAHAH, this is SOOOO cute.

Anonymous said...

Caught red-handed, or should that be red-pawed.

abb said...

Another bad seed! He must be the cousin of our squirrel who is clever beyond which any squirrel should be cable of and ALWAYS gets into our feeders! The brats!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Bet you have forgiven him! A x

Jenny said...

I don't know.......I think that maybe that little Chickadee did the dastardly deed and our Star is covering up for him.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: What a kind Fox Squirrel giving you a hand. He may be being a little sly.

Rose said...

He looks innocent to me!

Becky said...

At first look I thought that feeder was a tiny motorcycle with handlebars sticking out. But you know he's "Inocent till proven guilty." And his friends won't tell. LOL
B.

Shelley said...

This was a wonderful laugh for Sunday! That squirrel looked so cute! At least he was helping you clean the mess.....or so he says...

Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I'll leave the guilty verdict undecided. It may very well have been a raccoon during the night. I notice that one perch is broken off, so something heavy....either squirrel or raccoon or possum probably tried to get on a perch and flipped it off the hook.

Cicero Sings said...

Maybe just a little ....

2sweetnsaxy said...

I started smiling the moment I saw the photo. Too cute and too funny. I didn't do it either.
:-D

Kelly said...

Hahaha...funny...

Leedra said...

He looks more than guilty!

Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra