Friday, April 24, 2009

SkyWatch Friday....

It's SkyWatch Friday time! This was the sky over the wetlands on Monday when we saw the owl and swallows. It was a beautiful day!
A sunset from later in the week.

That's my sky for this week!
Click on the icon on the sidebar for more skies all over the world!
Thanks to the whole SkyWatch team for the work in keeping this site going.



10 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Lovely hot pink pushing through.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Great shots. I would love to visit those wetlands. I need a new place to visit. :-)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I always enjoy those sky pictures.It amazaes me that it can look so different each day.

Blessings,Ruth

Carol said...

It WAS a beautiful day and a beautiful sunset!

Mary said...

Thank you all!

Maria said...

I love the sky pictures... The sunset looks a lil' like the one in my neighborhood this week! I LOVE the quilts! Just gorgeous! thank you for sharing ~Maria

Rose said...

Looks beautiful to me. We been having some of those big puffy clouds around here..off and on. Sometimes they turn dark, though.

Mary said...

Maria: Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog!

Rose:We had a lot of rain recently, but a few nice days popped up. I'm tired of rain, but know I will crave it in a few months when we don't have any.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful sky pictures, Mary.... I love that pink color!!!! Awesome!
Hugs,
Betsy

storyteller said...

Beautiful sky series this weekend! I'll be back to check out the 'critters' and comment later ... once I decide what I'm going to share today. At the moment I have Sky Collages on 3 of my blogs ;--)
Hugs and blessings,