How does a squirrel spell D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-E-D?
D-iscovery.......
"Hey someone left some suet crumbs!"
E-nthusiasm........
"Oh, boy, I can get these! Piece of cake!"
T-urn upside down.....
"I always seem to end up in this position"
E-ffort....."Sure hope my toenails don't break! I've almost got it!
R-epositioning..... "A little more to the right ...oops....OK, I'm ok."
M-I-N-E "Mine, all mine!"
D-one"That was good....what's next on the menu? Something easier, I hope"
19 comments:
I do love your squirrel and photos.
You are so good Mary!! These was VERY well worked out. I wish I was as clever as you with these things!! Thanks for my weekly, not weakly, chuckle. :)
Arija: She makes it east to get funny photos.
Joan: My squirrel isn't half as funny as the comment section of your blog :-)
These creatures are so clever they can bypass almost any obsticle Nice captures :)
Lovely pictures - love the spelling effort too - 10/10. A x
Spoiled or what!!!
Now that's a hard working squirrel!
An Arkies Musings
They do work hard for what they get, don't they Mary????? We are having more trouble with chipmunks trying to eat the bird food --than we are squirrels. Poor little birds don't have much of a chance....
Hugs,
Betsy
I don't know who is more creative ... your or squirrel!
Phillip: Hello and thanks for stopping by!
Anne: Thanks...at least I spelled right :-)
Eve: Spoiled!
Richies: She really was working hard this time.
Betsy: Would love to have some chipmunks...at least I think I would.
Cicero: I have to think awfully hard sometimes....so do they.
Mary: That squirrel will get into some great positions to get a bite.
Of course more antics from the Evansville squirrel gang!
Super Mary.
B.
Star is definitely determined. I'm just glad you were there to record this wonderful sequence.
First I had a double suet feeder. The squirrels would flip it off the hook and carry it off. Though I found it many time, the day came when it was carried off...permanently. So I got a single suet feeder. It lasted 5 days. There are now two MIA suet feeders somewhere around my house.
I do not like squirrels.
Fishing Guy and George: Thanks! they always entertain when they are hungry.
Annie: Did you see them do it? I used to have mine stolen, but it was raccoons, not squirrels. One thing you can always do is use tiewraps to keep it from being stolen. This feeder is tiewrapped to the tree.
Your squirrel shots and descriptions of what they're doing always make me smile. :-)
now I am off to bed XXX Don
Oh, Mary, I had to come see this post first before I see what else I have missed...I knew I would get to laugh. Aren't they hilarious!
Oh he's adorable and such antics! I can't take my eyes off the ones that visit me. They are so very entertaining.
Post a Comment