It's Friday, so look at the sky!
Thanks to all who help host SkyWatch Friday and click on the icon on my sidebar for more photos of skies around the world!
This was taken a couple days ago when the Crab Apple was just starting to bloom.

This is a "teaser" photo for the beautiful surprise found in my regular post just below this!
13 comments:
I love this photo. The red in the tree contrasts beautifully with the blue sky.
Mary this is a wonderful photo of sky and crab apple about to show its beauty.
Thanks for visiting, have a nice weekend.
This is beautiful too Mary. How wonderful to have all this color around again.
Your teaser is wonderful, but the other photos are just enviable things of beauty.
Mary: This tree is the star of the show and looks just wonderful below.
Just off to look at the others happy skywatch friday. I have just got back from an hour by the cross for the low friday service Happy Easter XXX Don
This is a great 'teaser'. I like the contrast between the blue sky, white clouds and pink blossoms.
Beautiful sky picture, Mary.... BUT---where are all of the Crab Apple blossoms?????? ha ha
Happy Easter!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Beautiful blossoms. I'm not familiar with the cedar waxwing though my book says they should be here, he's lovely.
Lovely SWF photo, those pretty pink blossoms and the sky behind it are gorgeous!
Thank you everyone who came to see my skies! I'm ready for more of these days of puffy clouds and less rain.
Oh, woooowww! I had to take a peak ahead and got lost in all of that pink and that beautiful cedar waxwing posing in the midst of it. Beautiful shots. I can imagine what a treat that was.
:-)
If I haven't already said so, have a wonderful Easter!
Noth the crabapple in skywatch bud and in full bloom with that lovely bird, are spectacular.
Post a Comment