I had company all weekend and it rained all day Sunday, so I didn't get many photos.
Took my sister to see the eagles and saw them both on the nest at one point. I didn't see any evidence that the one on the edge brought food, so maybe they were switching places for awhile. Soon afterward, one of them flew to a nearby tree.
It's the first time we saw both on the nest at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
...keep those eagle photos coming! Love them!
I received the most wonderful gift in the mail today Mary along with a lovely card and the most beautiful picture of a squirrel which I am going to frame. Funny enough, he look just like Star. LOL!!
Thank you so much my friend, I will treasure it always. To me this has always been the cutest picture of him. Not that the others aren't, but the expression on his face in this one makes me smile each time I come to your blog. Now I have my own one to wake up to. LOL!!
Kelly: We check on them at least once a week.
Joan: Glad to know it got there! I don't know why the photo printed so light.
Both Eagles in the nest at the same time is pretty special.
All are nice pictures! We never get to see an Eagle!
The 2 eagles at the nest as the same night is a nice capture.
Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra
Its perfect Mary. I am going to look for a frame tomorrow as it is a public holiday here and I will have time.
Leedra: We were excited to see them together. It's been about a month since we first saw them, so I keep hoping something is hatching soon.
Joan: Have a nice holiday! Take lots of photos :-)
Mary: Wonderful captures of the Eagles, I never tire of seeing them.
Super pictures Mary. Don't know how I missed this post.
B.
Post a Comment