Today is the first day of the Paducah Quilt Show....I'll be gone all day looking at beautiful quilts...can't wait.
Just a couple of my favorite nature quilts from last year's show. I'm always drawn to the nature themes, but all of them are beautiful.
Wonderful applique bird quilt.
Appliqued birds and wildflowers. Would love to own something like this!
Can't wait to see what this year has!
Will check all your blogs later in the week and catch up.
My regular post is below.
Can't wait to see what this year has!
Will check all your blogs later in the week and catch up.
My regular post is below.
11 comments:
I especially love the second one Mary. Have a great time there. I enjoyed those you showed us from the last show.
...how neat! I enlarged the first quilt photo and every bird is recognizable...no small feat! Have fun...
Both these quilts are amazing works of art, such intricate work!
Do please post lots if they are of this standard.
Stunning quilts, so much work...WOW! Have a great time.
I forget how close you are to Paducah. Usually, when any of my quilt friends say theya re going to Paducah, it is a seriously major undertaking.
I hope you are having fun!
Love these two that you posted.
Hope you had fun at the show ... and were inspired!
I enlarged the top one (twice) could not stop my oohing and aawing over it. Then moved onto the 2nd one and did the same thing again. I cannot believe the detail. I showed them to a friend who lives close to Athens. Told her when the quilts come to Athens she needs to go see them.
I am sure you are having a great time.
Leedra’s Photos For FunLeedra’s Greeting CardsPhotography By Leedra
Wow what talent! I went to a quilt show and know how beautiful these works of art are. Have fun Mary!
I admire those who have the patience to do such fine work.The bird quilt is astounding.
Blessings,Ruth
This year's quilts are wonderful, too, although of course they are not all nature themed. Will post some later when I sort through them and also will leave a link to an on-line album once I have them loaded up. I'm tired tonight...it was a great day!
Post a Comment