Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

"Because He lives.......I can face tomorrow...
...Because He lives....

....all fear is gone.....

.....Because I know He holds the future,......

...and life is worth the living, just because He lives!*
Hallelujah!
"Because I live, you also will live." John 14:19
"Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!"
1 Corinthians 15:57
* "Because he lives" by Gloria Gaither and William J. Gaither

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Happy Easter to you as well !

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Mary. Beautiful flowers.

Dorothy said...

Happy Easter! I can almost hear you singing that beautiful song!!

Kelly said...

Happy Easter to you too!! Beautiful flowers...

Tony nile life said...

So right Mary Because he lives I can face tomorrow, I found such a nice scene on the Nile mud flats today it was Just right for Easter I just stood there for ages and thought how wonderful our lord god is that he gave us his only son. and all this wonderful life.
will put it on the nilelife2. blog

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A hearty AMEN.The pictures are beautiful and so fitting for an Easter morning.Thank God He Lives.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That's one of my favorite Easter songs, Mary. Hope you made it home safe and sound. I know if was probably nice to sleep in your own bed last night!!!!

Happy Easter to you two. We went to Sunrise Service this morning here. The weather is perfect.

Hallelujah... Christ has RISEN.
Hugs,
Betsy

happily retired gal said...

What a wonderful post for Easter Sunday ... beautiful images ... marvelous words ;-)

Happy Easter to you and yours!
Hugs and blessings,
Sacred Ruminations

Tony nile life said...

did not finish the bird blog Mary
Todays post is now finished

grammie g said...

That is such a beautiful hymn--sung it many times--it is so moving!! Your post is oh so ture!!

Becky said...

Oh my Mary, you have some awesome pictures. I love everyone of them. Those flowers are just beautiful, and the birds and cactus are some I'll never see. Thanks so much for taking us on this trip with you!
B.

Anonymous said...

We sang that at church yesterday. You illustrated it beautifully. What a good idea . . .

Eve said...

Thanks Mary. I'm a bit late on this post.