(Nature post for today below this one)
It's Friday, so it must be time to look at the sky!
Last night I looked at the late evening clouds as the sun was going down.



This morning, I looked at the daytime clouds....


The skies are beautiful right now!
For more SkyWatch Friday posts from around the world, click on the icon on my sidebar.
Thanks to the SkyWatch team that do such a great job each week!
(Nature post for today below this one)
17 comments:
Mary: I do like that setting sun photo, it is a really colorful sunset.
This time of year is a great time for skywatch pictures, Mary... SO beautiful--both day and night..
Love the sunset.
Hugs,
Betsy
They are beautiful in My Muskoka , too!
I love to see a set of photos that shows the clouds changing. That sunset is lovely Mary.
Yesterday was rainy here, but today is absolutely perfect. Your sunset photos are great.
An Arkies Musings
Enjoy the sequence of photos and the red in the sunset photo
BEAUTIFUL photo's!
Happy SWF
Hi Mary, absolutely gorgeous sky photos, especially love that sunset.
That's quite a range of colors in those sky photos! Nice views!
The skies are looking especially nice with all the clouds around. Beautiful sunset!
The skies have been so beautiful here too. These are gorgeous Mary.
B.
These are beautiful sky shots, Mary...and you have captured a gorgeous sunset! BTW, I love the little humming bird in the previous post.
They are all beautiful Mary but like Tom I love the sunset one the most.
Your sunset is really nice. I like the soothing colors.
Beautiful sky shots Mary especially the sun setting.
Mary, these are awesome sky pictures. I really like the third one down...
Beautiful sky shots Mary!!
Post a Comment