My "vine tree" is doing so well right now, it is hard to see the birds when they land! This little chickadee was nice enough to pick the one spot that I could see clearly.

Cutie amid the beauty :-)

I call this one "Chick with Halo"



Oops....the halo image is slipping here.

This Goldfinch was sitting above the flowers.

Titmouse getting some suet scraps from the roof of the bird feeder.

The flowers are very thick and mostly grow upwards.

....But long stragglers hang downward that I run into every time I fill the feeders. Bees love them.
17 comments:
It is so nice when the birds are co-operative Mary. Love those white flowers and I can hove attracted to them the bees must be.
Really good bird shots Mary, like the little Chickadee particularly.
...chickadees are angles! Perfect photo...and the "fallen angel" shot as well! What type of vine is that? It has beautiful flowers. Do the hummers come to it?
Great pictures! I love to get pictures of birds in their natural habitat, instead of at feeders like I usually get.
Thanks everyone...
Kelly: I don't know the name of the vine..I lost the tag that was on it and can't find it by Google. I've seen my hummers around it and sitting on it.
Mary, thank you for your visit.I have hat to cut commenting down a lot, the vibrations or radiation from the keyboard is doing unpleasant things to my hands and my eyes are not gettting better by being glued to the screen. I've had to go on a restricted blogging diet.
I have always loved chickadees, and yours are just lovely.
Mary, if you have a minute, pleasepopback and cast your eyes over my MY WORLD post from last week. It is right at the bottom of the page, I think you might enjoy it.
Arija: Sorry about the blogging related health problems. Hope they improve. I've been trying to cut back on my time spent blogging, but then all my favorite blogs cry out to me and I miss it when I don't see what is happening out there with all of you! Glad you called me back to that post...gorgeous with all the flowering trees!
I love all that mass of flowers!
The Chickadee with a Halo is cute.The flowers on this vine sure are abundant.
Blessings,Ruth
Such a pretty post! I always love seeing the chickadees - loved his halo too!
That's an interesting tree, and the birds seem to love it too.
B.
I love your birdies Mary---but I surely do love your "Vine Tree".... What pretty flowers it has. WOW!!!!!
Hope you have had a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy
Pretty birds today. The white flowers are gorgeous!
Forgot to say, pop over and see my squirrel photo that I posted on 09/02. It made me think of Star!
:D
Do you feed the birds year round - I think I remember you do...I've been toying with that...IF I can find a half-way squirrel-free feeder zone. No luck so far.
Pretty and cute all in one!!
Post a Comment