Friday, September 18, 2009

Skywatch Friday.....

It's SkyWatch Friday time....just one image today from earlier this week.Look up and enjoy the sky today!
For more SkyWatch photos click on the icon on my sidebar. Thanks to the great team who keep this site going strong.
Today we are hanging the quilts for our local quilt show this weekend and my SkyWatch Friday quilt will be in the show. Here is a link to a post I did about making it. I will put a photo of it hanging in the show later after we get the quilts hung.

14 comments:

Eve said...

That is just beautiful Mary!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

And what a sky it is!!!.This is spectacular.Have a fantastic day.
Blessings,Ruth

Pat said...

What a unique shape of the clouds, with the sun adding its brilliance to the center of them!

Reader Wil said...

Looking at your sky, I think what does it tell us: it's such an interesting composition of clouds!
Have a great weekend!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This looks almost as if it is turning in a circle Mary. I hope you have a great show.

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely shot. We had rain last night. I am so grateful!

Anonymous said...

Super sky!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful sky picture, Mary. We've had tons of rain this week--so it's nice to see the sky/sun/puffy clouds.
Hugs,
Betsy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: What a neat sky shot. nicely done.

George said...

It looks as if you did as good a job with your Skywatch quilt as you did with your Skywatch photo. I look forward to seeing a photo of your quilt hanging in the show.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky! I love your blog, the birds and butterflies and frogs are all nice things to see.
Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

First, that sky looks like a far off expolsion!
Next, your quilt is fabulous. I'm afraid I don't have either the talent or patience. I'll be anxious to find out how you did at the show. GOOD LUCK!
B.

Dorothy said...

There's always something pretty or interesting in the sky. NIce shot.

Rose said...

Beautiful skywatch photo!

Roger is gone to the wedding--I just stayed home for several reasons. Still coughing some, look awful through my eyes, etc.