Monday, June 2, 2008

This guy just looks scary.......or crazy!

I think this Grackle wants to try out for the part of Igor or maybe Poe's raven! All he needs is a creepy laugh track in the background!

6 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

LOL!! I love this picture, Mary! So cute!

Mary said...

Sandpiper: I'm not sure what he was doing....scaring everyone else away?? Maybe he just likes doing "stand-up" comedy :-)

John Theberge said...

I love that frog photo, he looks huge.

Mary said...

John: He was really pretty small. I guess it is the cropping that makes him look big.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Yikes, grackles! They sometimes come to steal seed from our little birdie visitors.
--JB

Mary said...

JB: I'm not crazy about them, and at this time of year I seldom see one near the feeders. This one was too funny to not photograph.