Great shot! We are still having trouble with our suet feeder and no birds are eating and not even squirrels. We have tried different brands of suet too. --JB
JB: Try putting a stick thorugh the feeder for birds to perch on. Some of my birds really like that. I think my suet gets more action then anything else. I'm using one that is for Orioles at the moment (even though I don't see orioles) because it holds up better in the heat and they seem to like it a lot.
Thanks everyone! April: If it's a nursing mom, maybe I'd better put out some extra food.
Annie: Definitely never a lack of squirrel pics. There are 2-3 who visit regularly. Wish I could get a picture of when they sit on top of the house. They scurry over the top to go back and forth between the front feeders and the deck feeders. I've seen them look in our skylight before.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
16 comments:
Great shot! We are still having trouble with our suet feeder and no birds are eating and not even squirrels. We have tried different brands of suet too.
--JB
JB: Try putting a stick thorugh the feeder for birds to perch on. Some of my birds really like that. I think my suet gets more action then anything else. I'm using one that is for Orioles at the moment (even though I don't see orioles) because it holds up better in the heat and they seem to like it a lot.
oh, he's so cute, even if he's not a bird.
Wren: A bird "wannabe"....wishes he could fly, I'm sure :-)
Fun!
Great shot of the squirrel! It looks like a nursing mama squirrel.
Caught in the act hey!! LOL! Great pose Mary!!
I just love your Sunday theme!
One thing for sure - you'll never lack for pictures!
Awww, he's so cute!!
Thanks everyone!
April: If it's a nursing mom, maybe I'd better put out some extra food.
Annie: Definitely never a lack of squirrel pics. There are 2-3 who visit regularly. Wish I could get a picture of when they sit on top of the house. They scurry over the top to go back and forth between the front feeders and the deck feeders. I've seen them look in our skylight before.
I'm trying to be mad at a squirrel that just cleaned out my new peanut feeder, but he worked so hard at it, and was pretty cute in the act!
great shot and translation :)
I have actually looked forward to todays squirrel picture :D
Cute little bandit!
Jan M.: Hello! It's impossible to stay mad at them :-)
Moseplassen: Oh, dear...what if I run out of shots? May have to search the files for old ones :-)
Birdlady: Bandit, is right...but I love them.
Great picture for Squirrel Sunday! It looks like it is asking permission to continue now that you have found him......?
Ann: Thanks! I did give her permission, but she didn't stick around for very long after that :-)
Post a Comment