How's the weather? Just ask the squirrels....
When the sun is shining,
the tail is "wagging"....

......but when the rain comes,
The tail is "dragging".

It's been a mixed week for the squirrels around here :-)
Hope you have sunshine today for Father's Day!
10 comments:
I love that tail Mary. It is so expressive. LOL!!
I'm behind on commenting! Sorry! I've been here, tho.
Squirrels...the bane of my birdfeeding existence! They are cute,tho.
Joan: They do "speak" a lot with their tails :-)
Annie: I just let them eat what they want and don't worry about it. The birds get their share eventually.
Mary,
Your Squirrels have more brown on them than ours, even ours originated from America.
You made me and my mom crack up with this post. I don't think we have ever seen a squirrel with a dragging tail like that!
--JB
Roy: A lot of states in this country don't have these brown and orange bellied squirrels (Fox Squirrels). It's the only type that I see in my yard, but there are other grey squirrels around the area, too.
JB: He looked pretty wet and droopy that day, but it didn't hurt his appetite any.
I think lots of critters, including homo sapiens, have felt a bit droopy-tailed lately, with all the strange weather.
Birdlady: we're getting more rain as I write this :-(
Aw, poor little bedraggled things! Ours looked that too, a couple of days ago. The squirrels and birds look so funny when they are wet. I feel badly for them when it's wintertime though.
Sandpiper: This last winter when they had ice on them, I really felt badly for them! Rain is a lot better then ice, at least.
Post a Comment