What a great post ! That is so funny. I love squirels, but there aren't any around here thanks to Azrael. Actually we don't seem to have any nut trees that would keep them happy anyway. We do have a pair of Chipmunks that have managed to keep out of Azrael's claws:)
I am sitting here howling with laughter Mary!! WHAT a funny one!!! I love the comments and the pics!! Absolotely brilliant!! Thanks for making my day!! I needed a laugh.
Thank you all! I don't know what I'll do if I get a week that a squirrel doesn't do something funny for me :-) Of course they are actually much too coordinated to fall out of the tree, but this one was trying to prove the exception :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
17 comments:
LOL
Thank you sooo very much for the wonderful photos and the great captione :D
Oh, this is too funny! Great series of shots!
What a great post ! That is so funny.
I love squirels, but there aren't any around here thanks to Azrael. Actually we don't seem to have any nut trees that would keep them happy anyway. We do have a pair of Chipmunks that have managed to keep out of Azrael's claws:)
Thanks everyone! I would love to have your chipmunks, Becky! Apparently chipmunks don't live in southern Indiana. I've never seen any here.
Thank you for the LOL funny for Sunday morning - great way to start the day!
I look forward to your squirrel Sunday - and this one is superb!
That second photo...priceless! And very funny, Ms./Mr. squirrel!
I am sitting here howling with laughter Mary!! WHAT a funny one!!! I love the comments and the pics!! Absolotely brilliant!! Thanks for making my day!! I needed a laugh.
awwww great photos of the squirrel..how cute is that?
Thank you all! I don't know what I'll do if I get a week that a squirrel doesn't do something funny for me :-) Of course they are actually much too coordinated to fall out of the tree, but this one was trying to prove the exception :-)
These are fabulous! I just love to watch squirrels.
Rose: Thank you! They are a lot of fun.
How silly a determined squirrel can look. Thanks for the pictures.
mary, I had one fall down some time ago! poor thing, but he got right back at it :D
Jan: Silly = squirrel :-)
Moseplassen: I guess they probably do fall occasionally....but I bet not very often. I love watching the leap from tree to tree.
Squirrels can be so acrobatic when it comes to feeding themselves!
--JB
LOL I love the nutty little squirrel!
Truly the clowns of nature these guys!... they are not as common here... I kind of miss them
Post a Comment